Conservations are, of course, important in the time in which animals are killed only to be made as decorations for a room and the nature they live in are intruded and destroyed by humans. Thus, a lot of them have become more and more near to extinction. That is the reason why now many conservatories which have been established as an effort to save those endangered animals. For example, you may take a look at some of the conservatories for elephants in Thailand on https://elephantsanctuarythailand.com/chiang-mai/.
There are several things that an area should have in order to be used as a conservatory and they are as follows:
– Characteristics, originality or uniqueness of ecosystems such as a tropical rain forest covering mountains, plains, peat swamps, beaches,
– Important habitat or living space for one or a few species of both flora and fauna, specifically for endemic, which means animals found only in one of the places across the globe, rare, or endangered such as tigers, orangutans, rhinos, elephants, several variants of the bird like a hawk eagle, as well as several variants of plants. These types are usually protected by legislation,
– The place of natural genetic diversity,
– Landscape or geophysical characteristics aesthetically pleasing or scientific,
– Hydro-urologic protection functions for soil, water, and global climate,
– The utilisation of the natural nature such as lakes, beaches, fascinating wildlife presence.